Join and Grow with us...
PT Güntner Indonesia is one of the leading multinational companies in Indonesia, and being a part of Güntner-Group. As one of the leading companies worldwide in the sector of heat transfer technology, the Güntner-Group is present on all continents with production sites as well as Güntner affiliated and non-affiliated sales and service companies.
One of the major reasons for the successful development and worldwide expansion of the Güntner-Group are the long years of experience and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of each team member. By constantly striving for improvement and progress, the Güntner-Group is able to guarantee its customers and business partner’s continuous and lasting success.
To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated, dynamic, and open-minded individuals to join our dynamic team to establish our company as market leader position as:
Recruitment And Training Staff
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
* The incumbent will be responsible to participate in the activities of the Aptitude and Acquisition Development Sub Department in the establishment and administration of recruitment and manpower placement system and activities to ensure adequate supply and well-managed flow of manpower as well as developing appropriate training courses that have been identified as being needed for our employees to ensure they develop the skill required to carry out their functions to the required standards in line with the company’s business objectives.
* Male/Female and holds a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with GPA min 3.00, preferably from Psychology or Human Resources Management background.
* Minimum 1 – 3 years of working experience preferably with manufacturing MNC’s.
* Holds a Psychologist Certification would be an advantage.
* Well-versed with the recruitment process and certified in conducting the recruitment assessment/test tools.
* Demonstrated good interviewing and negotiating techniques and skills.
* Have knowledge on training need analysis, training methodologies, recruitment selection, and also on training effectiveness evaluation.
* Additional knowledge on CBHRM, manpower planning/workload analysis as well as outsourcing manpower management would be an advantage.
* Possess strong communication skills, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets with sudden changes environment.
* Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
* Able to provide business support and be a strong partner in operations.
* Meticulous with an aptitude for figures and able to multitask effectively.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead.
* Be a change agent who can re-look at status quo operations for process improvements.
* Proficient in English (spoken and written) and computer application literacy is a must.
* Willing to be posted within the factory area in Beji – Pasuruan East Java.
If you possess the above requirements, please send your application letter together with CV (In English) and recent photograph by stating the position code in the subject of the email to:
Application deadline on 18-11-08.
For more information about our company, please visit us at
www.guentner.de or www.guentner-asia.com