Dwi Sapta, established in 1989, is an Advertising Agency, based on Integrated Marketing Communication. In 2000, Dwi Sapta was proclaimed by Cakram Magazine, a prominent marketing magazine in Indonesia, as one of 10 highest achieving advertising agencies in the 1990’s. Dwi Sapta is recognized as an agency that is able to support its clients to achieve success, even making a number of its products market leaders. One of Dwi Sapta’s key success strategy was the QCDS Principle (best Quality, reasonable Cost, fast Delivery, and excellent Service).
Now, Dwi Sapta manages over 60 products such as Mixagrip, Vegeta, Tolak Angin, Adem Sari, Ceres, Ovale, Fatigon, Djarum Coklat, Djarum 76, Soffel, Minyak Telon Cap Lang, TOP1, Vitron, KIA, Daihatsu and many more. Dwi Sapta now become one of Top 10 Advertising Agencies in Indonesia. Dwi Sapta also has 6 sister companies that are in line with the advertising business. These are In Ad (Below the Line Activity), Netracom Film (Production House), Neopost (Post Production House), Main Ad (Full Service Agency), DSP Media (Media House) and Bee Activator (Event Organizer, Video Profile, Sampling, Company Gathering, TV Filler & Photography).
Recently, Dwi Sapta is seeking highly motivated fresh graduates with positive attitude to compete our challenge as:
Head of Quantitative Research
(Jakarta Raya - Kelapa Gading)
(Jakarta Raya - Kelapa Gading)
* Supporting team members in design and set up research project.
* Implementing, checking, and signing off questionnaires and briefing the fieldwork team.
* Ensuring each research project runs well.
* Overseeing delivery of data files or cross-tabulations to the specifications of the project.
* Checking data accuracy, making intepretation & logical conclusions and also
* Male, max. 30 years old.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate
Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Mathematics, Quantity Survey, Economics, Marketing or
* Required hard skill(s): Microsoft Office, Statistical Methods, Quantitative Research
* Required soft skill(s): interpersonal, communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
* Able to work underpressure in multicultural work environment.
* Required language(s): English
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Kelapa Gading.
* Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Research Company/Marketing/Business
Development or equivalent.
* Full-Time and Contract position available.
If you have the passion to grow with us, please send your detailed CV with the most recent photograph to:
Closing Date: 11-03-10
tags: lowongan kerja, job vacancy, career, working, occupation, opportunity, urgently required, cari kerja,karir, kesempatan, peluang, penerimaan karyawan baru,part time,freelance,fresh graduated, management trainee, bank, oil and gas, pertambangan, bumn, CPNS, PNS,Pegawai Negeri Sipil ,Guru, Hotel, Restauran, Hospitality,Medical,Medis,Rumah Sakit,Dokter,Bidan,Perawat,Suster,perkebunan kelapa sawit,Fresh Graduated,Management Trainee, SMU, SMK, SMA, SLTA, DIPLOMA, D3, Sarjana, S1,S2 , FEBRUARI MARET 2010