We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Palm Oil Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. AGRO GROUP is the Groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan and Kalimantan Timur. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals.
Laboratorium Assistant - Pabrik Minyak Kelapa Sawit
* Assist the Assistant Manager in constructing budget related to the lab on a yearly basis.
* Plan the daily, monthly and yearly processes.
* Plan out daily work program to analyze all data that is required based on the numbers and frequency samples and that has been taken.
* Calculate and request requirement of material to analyze based on the monthly / yearly analysis, thus monitor the arrival of goods according to schedule.
* Guide and set example to the Analysis staff, Lab SPV, Sample Boy, and Sorter in working with accordance to the Process Control Manual.
* Ensure all laboratory utilities that is been used are in good order as to maintain accuracy
* Request material for Lab usage and WTP is in accordance to the requirement.
* Provide composition in chemical usage that will used (jar test) to obtain standard water quality
* Ensure that air feeding quality for boiler and residue are within target parameter.
* Monitor Waste Management water quality to ensure that it is within standard
* Conduct daily posting to all lab related work as authorized.
* Acknowledge SPL and overtime log sheet.
* Conduct payment of wages to all workers as per schedule and remaining unpaid salaries to return to the office.
* Supervise and ensure liquid sampling collection process is according to standards in terms of interval, frequency, time and place.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or others or equivalent.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent. Job role in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
* 1 Full-Time positions available.
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application to:
tags: lowongan kerja|job vacancy|career|working|occupation|opportunity|urgently required|cari kerja|karir|kesempatan|peluang|penerimaan karyawan baru|part time|freelance|fresh graduated|management trainee|bank|oil and gas|pertambangan|bumn|CPNS|PNS|Pegawai Negeri Sipil|Guru|Hotel|Restauran|Hospitality|Medical|Medis|Rumah Sakit|Dokter|Bidan|Perawat|Suster|perkebunan kelapa sawit|Fresh Graduated|Management Trainee|SMU|SMK|SMA|SLTA|DIPLOMA|D3|Sarjana|S1,S2|Agustus| September | oktober 2010