We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. PT. Agro Harapan Lestari (AGRO GROUP) is the groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan and Kalimantan Timur. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals.
Assistant - GPS & GIS Base in Papua (AGPS-P)
(Papua - Nabire)
(Papua - Nabire)
* You will be required to plan and ensure that the field surveying operation are performed with high level of data integrity for timely development of GIS management tools to aid management decision making.
* Hold bachelor degree (S-1) geodesy
* Minimum 3 years experiences in GPS mapping and GPS geodetic application
* Preferably whom experienced at plantation site
* Mastering many type of GPS receiver especially geodetic type, land survey equipment such as theodollite, total station, compass, clinometers and also familiar with GPS software such as Map Edit, Map Info, Pathfinder Office, OzieExplorer, Terra Sync
* Hard worker and willing to travel in Nabire, Papua and other remote area
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to:
tags: lowongan kerja|pekerjaan|job vacancy|career|working|occupation|opportunity|urgently required|cari kerja|karir|kesempatan|peluang|penerimaan karyawan baru|part time|freelance|fresh graduated|management trainee|bank|oil and gas|pertambangan|bumn|CPNS|PNS|Pegawai Negeri Sipil|Guru|Hotel|Restauran|Hospitality|Medical|Medis|Rumah Sakit|Dokter|Bidan|Perawat|Suster|perkebunan kelapa sawit|Fresh Graduated|Management Trainee|SMU|SMK|SMA|SLTA|DIPLOMA|D3|Sarjana|S1|S2|S3|Scholarship|Program Beasiswa|Januari,Februari,Maret,2011