PT. Jaytasha Putrindo Utama,( PT JPU )An expanding and growing Bali-based company with multi-faceted subsidiaries in resorts and culinary business is looking for qualified professionals & Staff to fill the following position :
Bali - Kuta
duties and responsibilities of Purchasing Manager are as follows:
1.Implement procurement strategy and policies.
2. Forecast procurement needs.
3. Create and implement KPI’s.
4. Continually develop expertise to support growth for new projects.
5. Monitor macro trends in supplier and contract base and implement plans to react.
6. Build and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers.
7. Lead the procurement group in all phases.
8. Identify and develop training opportunities.
9. Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriately approved. Review quotations.
10. Prepare purchase requisitions, approve and issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
11. Maintain procurement files.
12. Track Purchasing activity and measurements.
13. Training purchasing Clerks and Salesmen in the department.
14. Discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
15. Ensure supplier compliance with site and company requirements for safety.
16. Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships.
17. Assist department in developing and implementing purchasing strategies for products.
18. Taking over an existing project of customized and private label food products.
19. Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies and equipments in a timely and cost effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
20. Dealing with suppliers.
21. Dealing with Brokers.
22. Develop and review purchase requests and ensure authorization as necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of new food products.
23. Help to lower the cost and secure agreements.
24. Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
Please submit your Complete Resume to : email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified
tags: lowongan,kesempatan,peluang,penerimaan,kerja,pekerjaan,PNS,Pegawai,Negeri,Sipil,Swasta,Hari,ini,terbaru,terupdate,karir,Polri,TNI,job,vacancy,career,working,occupation,opportunity,urgently,required,cari kerja,karir,kesempatan,peluang,penerimaan karyawan baru, part time, freelance , fresh graduated, management trainee, bank, oil and gas, pertambangan, bumn, CPNS, PNS, Pegawai Negeri Sipil, Guru, Hotel , Restauran , Hospitality, Medical, Medis, Rumah Sakit, Dokter, Bidan, perawat, Suster, perkebunan kelapa sawit, Plantation, Fresh Graduated,Baru Tamat Kuliah, Management Trainee,SMU,SMK,SMA,SLTA,DIPLOMA,D3,Sarjana,S1,S2,S3,Scholarship,Program Beasiswa,
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru,Lowongan Kerja Hari ini,Januari,Februari,Maret,April,Mei,Juni,Juli,Agustus,September,Oktober,Nopember,Desember,2012,2013