Chevron Career Opportunity
Job title : Group Leader Facility Management & Land People Transport (SCM-EXP/FM)
Overview of position : Group Leader Facility Management & Land People Transport for Experienced Professional
* S1/Bachelor Degree (S2/Master degree will be an advantage)
* At least 5 years experience in Facility Management Operation (Transportation, Office Building, Housing and Catering Services Management) related to the Geothermal / Oil & Gas / Mining industry, especially in leading and managing Facility Management Group to support Operation in executing Business Plan.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently but liaise effectively with diverse customer groups, project teams and management and seek to inspire superior behaviors and performance within/between teams(s). Must be able to obtain and coordinate non-Team resources.
* Ability to develop plan and strategies, to recognize areas for improvement and to take ownership of the initiatives until it is fully implemented.
* Good communication, interpersonal, planning, and analytical and coordination / teamwork skills are essential.
* Safety, Customer Satisfaction and Value Creation oriented.
* Knowledge, experience and skills on following areas:
o HES Management & Industrial / Food Hygiene
o Performance Measures / Metrics.
o Office Services, Building and Housing / Accommodation Management
o Catering Services Management
o Transportation / Fleet Management
o Contract Administration Management
o Microsoft Office Application (Excel, Power Point and Word)
Education Requirement : S1
Education Discipline : ALL DICIPLINE (ENGINEERING & ECONOMICS)
Employment Status : Permanent
GPA min.: N/A
City : Salak - Sukabumi
State : West Java
Expired date: 31/12/2008
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
More Detail Information and Online Application Click: http://chevron.experd.com